EXTRA FLUGZEUGPRODUKTIONS - UND VERTRIEBS GmbH (hereafter EXTRA AIRCRAFT) is the owner of the website www.extraaircraft.com (hereinafter "Site"). All information on the Site, including texts, documents, images, graphics, videos, their arrangement and their adaptations on the same site, the software, all the codes and format scripts to implement the Site (hereinafter "Content") are subject to the laws on intellectual property and protected by copyright, therefore it is not permitted to copy, alter, distribute, publish or use on other sites for commercial use this content without authorization specification of EXTRA AIRCRAFT.
The trademarks and logos used on the Site are protected by commercial rights and are registered trademarks of EXTRA FLUGZEUGPRODUKTIONS - UND VERTRIEBS GMBH or third parties. The information on the Website is treated to the best and checked periodically. Despite this, they may not be error free and may not be complete, accurate or up to date at all times.
The privacy and security of your personal data are very important for EXTRA AIRCRAFT.
This Policy is published by:
EXTRA Flugzeugproduktions - und Vertriebs - GmbH
Schwarze Heide 21
VAT number DE813757882.
Information about the user data collected by EXTRA AIRCRAFT:
In our web forms, you will be asked to provide the following identification data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone, subject and request. Registration through the www.extraaircraft.com website will allow us to manage the information in order to respond to your requests. This data will be used for statistical purposes and will allow us to invite you to events / courses organized near you.
How do we use your personal data and for what purposes?
If you are our customer, your personal data may be used by EXTRA AIRCRAFT to fulfill the contractual obligations towards you, respond to requests for assistance and / or assistance and / or provide you with our services.
It will be our legitimate interest - pursuant to Recital 47 and art. 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR - use the data you have provided for direct marketing purposes, without affecting your fundamental rights and freedoms. This includes, by way of example:
- process your data to manage and organize the event you have registered and to send you informative material and invite you to the events organized by EXTRA AIRCRAFT closest to your area of interest;
- guarantee you access to content reserved for registered users, such as white papers, presentations, webinar recordings and past events;
- present targeted marketing campaigns, contacting you via email or telephone, to offer promotions and to inform you about products and services;
- measure the performance of our marketing e-mail campaigns (eg by analyzing the opening and clicking percentages);
- improve our Services, for example, by examining data on blocked or non-working pages visited by users, so that we can identify and solve problems and provide you with a better experience.
If you have consented to the receipt of the newsletter and / or expressed your interest in staying up to date on the new events organized by us, we will use your references to inform you, via email, of news concerning EXTRA AIRCRAFT products and services, sending you the our newsletter.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing services at any time, pursuant to and by effect of art. 7 co.3 GDPR by submitting a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With whom will we be able to share your data?
In case of registration to events / courses, your data may also be processed by third-party companies, partners or suppliers accredited by EXTRA AIRCRAFT, selected for high professionalism and appointed as Data Processors.
How long can we keep your data?
In relation to the different treatments carried out, EXTRA AIRCRAFT will be able to keep your data:
- in the presence of a contract, up to the expiry of the ordinary 10-year prescription period, after the termination of the contract;
- for direct marketing activities, as long as you work as a customer and / or potential customer, save your unsubscription;
- until the revocation of your consent to the receipt of our newsletter or, at most, until the ordinary 10-year prescription period from the moment you voluntarily provided your data.
How to protect your data?
At any time you may exercise the rights claimed against the Data Controller, pursuant to Arts. 15 and ss. of the GDPR, contacting email@example.com and:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain indications concerning: a) the purposes and methods of treatment; b) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- also obtain: a) access to personal data processed by EXTRA AIRCRAFT; b) the updating, correction or, when there should be interest, the cancellation of data; c) the portability of the data provided;
- if you receive the newsletter about our products, services and our events / courses, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for direct marketing.
- propose, furthermore, a complaint to a Supervisory Authority, in the cases and for the effects expressed by the current legislation.
Last updated: 18 May 2018